Friday, February 8, 2013

This Film Says It All...

Thanks for the feedback about Clarissa's photography (that I'm so in love with!) both here on the blog and via emails. I love getting your take on things so keep the comments coming!

I have another discovery that I want to share with you - the amazing and incredibly talented filmmakers of Limestone Films! Robert and Aston have the rare talent for capturing the true heart of a story - any story, and I want them to bring my company mission to life on film at THE trunk show on March 23rd. This film will be used on my website to introduce visitors/shoppers to both my company mission and serve as an example of an in-home trunk show. So this is essentially the key element to the successful launch of Jay + Renae...A Modern Collective!

Once I get the green light from the ever gracious trunk show hostess, I will be flying them in from Tennessee and hosting them in my home for the duration of their stay. I'm both excited and nervous by the prospect of it all!

Here is the film that convinced me that Robert and Aston were the perfect choice for the job:

Brittany and Jimmy: A Bavarian Adventure by Limestone Films



If you don't tear up at least once, it just means that you need to watch it again. I did, and I cried both times.

As always, I look forward to hearing from you so leave a comment here and share your thoughts with me!

oxox

No comments:

Post a Comment