Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Found: The Perfect Photographer

So I've been on the search for the perfect photographer...

Of course, perfect is rather subjective so what I really mean is that I'm looking for someone whose style and sensibility are a perfect match to mine!

Believe it or not, I found her...and she only lives in Colorado.

No matter, it's easy enough to ship, and converse via email, phone etc... far easier than finding another perfect photographer.

Here are some samples of her work which she did for another jewelry designer whom I admire very much.

Photo courtesy of colby june
Photos by Clarissa Schneider

Photo courtesy of colby june
Photos by Clarissa Schneider 
Photo courtesy of colby june
Photos by Clarissa Schneider 

Photo courtesy of colby june
Photos by Clarissa Schneider





We're still hammering out the details but I'm very excited by the idea of working with someone so talented. I love the soft feminine sensibility that comes through each photograph. And while Jay + Renae has a completely different look, I love the idea of adding organic natural elements and counter balancing it with a bit of urbanness  - in a word, the perfect representation of Jay + Renae!

Let me know what you think of Clarissa's work!

1 comment:

  1. I love these photos! Good luck with all the details, I can't wait to see your line!

    ReplyDelete