Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Moving...Forward

Okay, it's been a bit crazy of late - getting ready for our much anticipated trip to our soon-to-be-new-home/city. Yes, I'm moving. Bye-bye beloved San Francisco. Hello, Toronto. Burrrr...as I understand it, there's actually snow there and it's not even a ski town. Even as a former east coaster, this is a bit tough to adjust to after more than a decade of perpetual fog..., I mean moderate weather.

I may just need to borrow this coat...



Photo courtesy of Atlantic-Pacific
Loving how a soft leather jacket is layered beneath an overcoat.
I may need to steal this idea for my upcoming trip...


But everything is still moving full steam ahead! The trunk show event has been finalized for March 23rd and Robert and Aston of Limestone Films will be my house guests(!) and attending to film the entire event. I feel like we're friends already!



Robert and Aston of Limestone Films
The friendliest couple I will soon have the pleasure of meeting. They will be capturing the heart of Jay + Renae on film and bringing it to life. 





I've also been working on a whole new collection to be photographed by the talented Clarissa Schneider. Here is a behind-the-scenes look at me working out the details...



Putting together the hand stamped charm necklace collection.
Finally! This collection has been on the sketch pad for nearly a year now so I'm really excited to finally include it in the Jay + Renae collection. 

Mixing gold with silver to add a layer of interest and versatility.
This new hand stamped charm collection will include the ability to customize and personalize your very own necklace. Look out for photos of the completed pieces in an upcoming post...




I hope you've enjoyed this update. Thanks for taking this journey with me. Let me know what you think of the new collection...leave your comments below!

Until next time...

xoxo

2 comments: